Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last of the Generation

Just the other day I was having a conversation with a friend about the games left on our buying list for the PS3 - be it games that are already out or yet to be released. He only named one game (GTAV - GOTY edition) and while I did the same, I can't quite remember which game it was. 

I do remember I left The Last of Us out from my list which I quickly added that it would be nice to own the game when it's all said and done, especially since Naughty Dogs denied rumours of an enhanced PS4 port. Well I have finally added the game to my shopping cart when Play-Asia announced their weekly deals line-up for this week. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the game to ship once the next stock arrives and pretty soon, I will be able to see what the fuss was all about. 


No comments: