Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wait a Minute(Man)

I just recently purchased Watchmen The Motion Comic blu-ray which is a bit out of the norm for me because

a) it's published by rival company DC comics

b) purists like me prefer to read the actual comic books

One of the things i was really excited about it was the digital copy of the movie included as i was planning to use it on my psp. So i popped the disc onto my computer to hopefully extract it onto my psp only to discovered that it required me to update my window media player before i could view it. Being curious why this would involved my media player, i logged onto Warner Bros website to read the troubleshoot and it seems that the digital copy is only playable on window media player. What's the point of a digital copy of the movie if you can't even extract it onto your portables like a Sony PSP?

No comments: