Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day One Purchase

Over the months i have managed to amass a bit of commission from my Play-asia affiliate earnings to finally use for my Darkside Chronicles pre-order. While it isn't much, it's enough to purchase Darkside Chronicles at a budget game price, lessening the burden of having to purchase two brand new games in the short span of one month. It's unlikely to happen again anytime soon, making a day-one purchase let alone two so i figure i best use this chance to spend some of my affiliate earnings.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all of you who helped contributed to my affiliate earnings, though it's hard to tell if any of them even came from this blog at all. You have my heartfelt thanks, making this forthcoming Darkside Chronicles game even more special than it already is. In a shameless plug to earn some more, here's where you can continue to show your support.

No comments: