Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Excess Baggage

True story about Devil May Cry 3, when I first played that game I took a six months lay-off somewhere in between as I was stuck on one of the boss fight before ultimately returning to finish the game. While Fatal Frame III wouldn't be rivaling Devil May Cry 3, I have certainly started this game far too long ago and have yet to finish it even once. Part of the problem with the game is I felt the third installment had too much baggage and had problem recalling the events and character from past games referenced in part III. I felt a need to replay the previous two games in order to get the most out of part III but in doing so, I'm afraid Fatal Frame III might really rival Devil May Cry 3 as the longest game I took to finish.

Frame Frame III also had a tendency to dump the player in a scenario with little or no clue as to what to do, a recipe for disaster for someone who plays the game irregularly like myself. The light at the end of the tunnel is near, I just hope i have enough will power to make it there.

No comments: