Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to Zero

Finally Fatal Frame III is in the books at last, I cheated and lied my way through the end but at that point I didn't really care anymore (haha). Maybe I didn't cheat or lie but I certainly did refer to faqs for the last two chapters of the game, something I would normally not do for games I'm playing the first time. I didn't want to spent any more time with this game as my play time has already exceeded that of part IV (19 hours+ !) though I'm confident I would be able to finish the game on my own eventually.

The story of part III is pretty good on its own made even better for longtime fans of the series with all its connection to the past games of the series. I made sure to keep the save file of this game handy by making a copy on my playstation3 hard disk so hopefully i will be able to give the game the attention it deserves one day.

No comments: