Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Doggie Bites



As I was looking for something new to play on the Wii, it dawned on me that I have yet to finish Bully. It's been more than a year since I started as I vividly remember talking about it last CNY. After Red Dead Redemption, I was eager for more Rockstar and this was certainly more convenient since it was ported to the Wii.

I was a bit apprehension about the Wii motion controls but it wasn't as bad as I expected. It works well enough for the school classes mini-game especially the new classes introduced in the Scholarship edition. It gets tiring to waggle when engaging in fights which thankfully can be avoided sometimes. Overall the graphics looked sharp for the Wii version and loading time are not noticeably long. I was disappointed at the size and scale of Bullworth town but I guess it's not fair to expect GTA-scope.

At least I got this game done before any sequel was announced. 

No comments: