Monday, January 18, 2010

Stone by Stone

So i finished Bayonetta again on Normal mode, this time i managed to improve all my previous stone ranking to at least bronze, very rarely do i hit the platinum rank so i suspect i'm still a long ways off if i'm to unlock Jeanne for future replays. Often times it's my combo points that bring my ranking down as i tend to stick to my 1-2 preferred combo and once i exhausted them, i just button-mash my way through until the end. A bit disappointed i didn't unlock anything this time around but then again i do have a habit of taking my time with these things. While i would love to play it again to uncover all the secret missions i have decided to give my dualshock3 and disc drive a break as i noticed the disc drive has been emitting strange noise lately. No doubt the burden of having to load everything off the disc in Bayonetta has been straining the lens more than usual but i'm not about to lament here about how inferior the ps3 version is.

Since i still have yakuza 2 to finish before the third installment arrives soon, i guess it's time to get re-acquainted with the dragon of dojima again.

2 comments:

gamingfanboy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gamingfanboy said...

this is presently on my gameq... can't wait to play it!