Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don't Panic

One of the first things i did when i got the calender for the new year was marked down the dates when the RE5 DLC would be released. Then taking into account how long my last order from Play-asia took to finally reached me, i estimated what's the latest date i have to place an order for the Playstation Network Card should it indeed take another 3 weeks to reach me again. At that point, the PSN card looks readily available at Play-asia so i didn't have to take into account any additional time for PA to stock and ship the item to me. Next thing i know, PA finished their supply of PSN cards and needed 2 to 4 weeks to ship it, causing me to panic and placed my order much sooner than originally expected. After all, if PA does take the maximum 4 weeks to ship it out and local postal service does experience its usual holiday season delay then the PSN card will not get to me in time.


Turns out all that panic was for nothing as PA probably still have some cards in stock and promptly shipped out my order the very next day. So here i am with my PSN card of $20 value in hand and the DLC is still roughly a month's away from release. Do i key-in and activate the code now or should i wait until it's close to the DLC release date? Does these thing have an expiry date or worst, a time limit i have to spent everything after i activate it?

No comments: