Sunday, February 14, 2010

Re-light My Fire

I have a bit of a hot and cold relationship when it comes to my Sony PSP, after finishing almost ten games in 2008 i left it to cool and could barely finish one game in 2009. Things are looking for the the Sony PSP in 2010 and that has gotten me interested to rekindle the flame with the old portable again.

I spent almost the entire afternoon today updating my custom firmware and much to my surprise it was easier than i would imagine. I suspect a lot of the hard part was already taken care of during the earlier update so this time around it was just a matter to plugging in the patch and running it. Having an old PSP-1000 model also helps of course, as the process was a lot simpler compared with the latter models. As with all Sony products of late, it pays to buy the early models especially with a product that has seen so many hardware revisions like the Sony PSP.

No comments: