Saturday, February 20, 2010

When The STARS Align

You can probably tell I was very excited to play new DLC content for Resident Evil 5 but what i haven't count on was getting hooked on playing the mercenaries reunion game instead. You see playing co-op on the original story campaign of resident evil 5 has got me a bit reluctant to play the new 'lost in nightmares' by myself and since i have not managed to catch hold of any of my friends for a co-op session, all that was left was to brush up my zombie-slaying skills on mercenaries. Not that i mind, i left half of the characters and levels in the original mercenaries mode untouched for the chance to go back at it again so now seems like a fitting time to pick up where i left off.

Having familiar faces like Barry and Rebecca joining the fray certainly didn't hurt either. This STARS reunion was a long time coming but it's been worth the wait.

No comments: