Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Evil Now Has a Voice

I gave myself an early treat this chinese new year when i finally bought the official sony bluetooth headset for my playstation3. Despite constant urging from my friends since we started on the operation flashpoint 2 campaign, i didn't see that game as one worthy for me to spend any more money on especially since i have never made good use of any of my past nintendo peripherals. While that has not change, i did buy headset because i knew i didn't have enough time to get another game before Yakuza 3 ships and also i thought it would compliment my re5 dlc purchase rather nicely later this month.

With my PSN store credit in place and my new headset, i'm all ready to take a trip down memory lane when the 'lost in nightmare' episode is unleashed. It would be fun to reminisce about the series with long-time fans over the headset as the new episode promises to conjure up all sorts of old memories.

No comments: