Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Don't Judge Me

This morning I received an email informing me that Castlevania Judgment has just drop to $19.90 in Play-asia, great news for Castlevania fan like myself. Only problem is I ordered my copy a week ago and it arrived promptly at my doorstep today. Oh well the universe is balance and savings that I earned from bargain deals like this usually ended up funding pricey collector's edition and first-day purchases anyway.

Judging from the box art, the game support online versus play with fourteen classic Castlevania characters to choose from. Only problem I could only recognise about five out of the fourteen characters so much for being a Castlevania fan. I have been longing to add this game to my collection but I haven't actually play any of the last three Castlevania in my collection either so this is purely for collecting sake at this point. Looks like I haven't break away from my bad habit of buying games when I don't have time to play otherwise I would have save a bit more on this game.

No comments: