Sunday, March 29, 2009

Plastic Terror



I ordered these Biohazard 4 gashapons a while back from Play-asia but never got around to openning all of them. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail and quality of series 1 which i still proudly display on my desk along with my Viewtiful Joe ones, also by Agatsuma. The great thing is i ordered a full box of six for both Biohazard 4 and Viewtiful Joe and managed to received the complete set not withcounting the chase figure and without any duplicates.

Earlier while admiring the virtual figures and bottlecaps in Resident Evil 4 & 5, i got the urge to open the remaining series 2 for Biohazard 4. You see these figure were based on the virtual bottlecaps which you can earned from the shooting range in Biohazard 4, which was carried over to Biohazard 5. This time, i lucked out on the Ashley and merchant figure instead ending up with a duplicate of vertigo, salazar's menacing bodyguard. I did however scored the chase figure which to my disappointment is the rather unremarkable male villager with the axe.

No comments: