Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Take A Bow

I can be a pretty big geek when it comes to games, for example i love to keep track of whose responsible for my favourite games. As such, i love to view game credits after beating a game especially if it's a hard fought game like Viewtiful Joe. So you can imagine my disappointment when i finished Siren last weekend and didn't get any ending credits apart from the facial/voice actors of the characters. I realised that's probably why their names along with everyone else in the development were featured in the game manual although it isn't of much use for anyone who doesn't read chinese.

I made it a point to finish Siren: New Translation last weekend before my copy of Resident Evil 5 would arrive so i can devote my time to it. I probably would have finish it a lot sooner if i wasn't distracted by the RE5 demo a month ago. I remember there was period of two weeks where i played nothing else but the demo on my ps3, before going back to playing Siren. In the end i was pretty happy with my pace of playing Siren, it was a nice little horror fest before the real nightmare begins.

No comments: