Friday, September 10, 2010

Desperate to Kill

One of the trophies I'm still short of in Resident Evil 5 is the 150 kills on Desperate Escape. Just the other weekend I played this DLC with a friend offline and both of our combined kills tally doesn't even cross the mark, never mind single-handedly. Ok maybe he's a little new to this level and we were both trying to get use to the split-screen but the experience did little to boost my confidence of achieving this trophy.

Nevertheless I gave it another go with an AI-controlled Josh a couple days only to get stuck on Veteran mode at the beginning because I couldn't save my AI from the swarm of chainsaw majinis and big man majinis. A quick change back to Normal mode and I was rocking my way to 150 kills with Jill armed to the teeth and an AI Josh serving as extra storage. I remember earning the trophy just before the final siege and when that was over, I was just 2 short of 200 kills. Now I just got to find someone crazy enough to do it all over again with me on Professional mode for the last DLC trophy.

No comments: