Thursday, September 30, 2010

Other Way to Play M?

Frame Fatal IV is a favourite in my wii collection so i dread to think what will happen when the next Wii system update renders the patch useless. Metroid : Other M poses a bit of a problem because the game prompts a system update in order to play which is something I'm not prepared to give up just yet.

There is another solution to this problem, I could import the japanese version of Metroid : Other M just like i did with Fatal Frame IV. The US cover art for Other M is just too unappealing for my taste and I have read that the Japanese import of Other M happens to be import-friendly with both English and Japanese voice options. Sounds like a far superior version to add to my collection though it likely won't be cheap just like Fatal Frame. In any case I should really finish my second play-through of Fatal Frame IV and maybe even start on the Metroid Prime Trilogy before I even consider getting another Wii game. Did I also mention I pick up No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle a while back?

No comments: