Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 recap: PS3

It's nice that Sony knows how big of a deal earning trophies is from this email. I have played quite a number of great PS3 games in 2015,

1. Grand Theft Auto IV
2. The Evil Within
3. Resident Evil Revelations 2
4. Grand Theft Auto V
5. Yakuza Zero

Almost all of these games are available cross-gen but I made peace with getting the older versions. Some I could see myself upgrading to the current gen version when an enhanced version is available. I'm talking about Yakuza Zero in english and The Evil Within with all the DLC content. I probably won't waste anymore money on Revelations 2,  the game is just not worth the money or time anymore.

I would love to try all the new online features Rockstar added to GTA Online with the current gen but too bad Rockstar don't intend to sell GTA Online separately.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Cheers to you. Yes, you. You, the fan. The one who's unlocked achievements, won trophies, and leveled up. Thanks for making 2015 an epic year we'll never forget. Happy Holidays, and here's to another year of greatness. Sincerely, PlayStation Team

No comments: