Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2015 recap: Wii U

I was lucky enough to pick up the white Wii U seeing how obscure the console has become. This was my first full year of owning the Wii U so I was happy there were many quality games already available. I do hope there are more coming. That being said, I bought the system based on what I already knew what was coming to the console so my expectations are somewhat met.

Buying the Wii U wasn't as easy a decision as some of my past systems.I knew the shaky situation Nintendo is facing as the system was not the hit that they expected.

I finished quite a number of Wii U games this year and have more to go next year.

1. Bayonetta 2
2. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
3. Captain Toad
4. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
5. Super Mario Maker
6. Bayonetta

Ok I cheated a little with Bayonetta.

No comments: