Monday, June 30, 2008

Patapon tee

Despite being an avid gamer, i have only got a couple of game shirts in my wardrobe. I wouldn't want a shirt screaming fanboy at everybody but this patapon tshirt is just too good to resist. It isn't official though, all part of the hard work and passion of a fellow gamer and he was nice enough to print a couple more for us gamers too. Thanks myxery!


Just the other day i was at Borders picking up my Nintendo Power cover story of Castlevania, a lady browsing at the same corner asked me for some help to locate the Metal Gear Solid 4 Prima strategy guide. I sure wasn't wearing a game shirt then so i wonder how she knew i would even have a clue as to what she was looking for. She sure didn't, seeing that she had to refer to her sms for help....

any ideas?

1 comment:

bidfordun said...

How about trying to look for it at Kinokuniya? They might have stocked it.