Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lucky Devil

Last week it was my friend who got lucky, this week it's my turn! Well not exactly, let's just say my prayers has been answered and no, i'm not talking about my Playstation3 though it's a pretty big blessing itself. As you probably know, i started playing Devil May Cry 4 not too long ago and seeing that i missed out on the pre-order disc that came with the game upon release, i started looking up local forums in hopes of buying it separately from a seller, since i already have the game. Not much luck, the few sellers i approached who were selling the game with the preorder disc both already sold off their copies much to my surprise seeing that they were selling it at pretty premium price for a pre-owned game.

Today i happened to see the pre-order disc behind the shelf of one of the game stores and decided to try my luck to see if they were willing to sell the bonus disc without purchasing the game. Surprise, surprise they had no problems selling me the bonus disc without the game! Though i had to pay a little bit more than what i was prepared to offer those sellers, i can't complain about having a brand new copy of this to add to my collection. If only i managed to score one of those swanky Dante disc, i heard the ratio of Nero to Dante pictured on the disc is pretty high (9:1) and there are apparently only a small number of these Dante discs out there.

No comments: