Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lost for words

In the wake of Capcom's disappointing showing of quality Wii software during Captivate 08, i have started looking at possible PS3 titles that might interested me instead.

While MGS4 and DMC4 are sure to keep me occupied once i get my hardware, the truth is there are other titles that i would rather play first before moving on to those. Top on my list would be Lost Planet, a Capcom action adventure game that was ported from the XBOX360. The port received its' fair share of flak for not taking advantage of the delay and PS3 hardware in improving the visual and experience but despite all that, i would still very much want to play that game. I remember Onimusha being the first game i ever played on my PS2 and to me, Lost Planet is very much the Onimusha of PS3. Both games were produced by the father of Megaman, keiji inafune and featured the likeness of an asian celebrity, in this case lee byung hun.


Also playing a new game is always more rewarding than sequel, though sequels have their own charms as well. But unfortunately with the MGS4 release only days away and my hardware arriving bundled together with the game, it looks like i may very well have to play MGS4 first to keep up with my friends.


Looks like my encounter with the lovely Luka will just have to wait...

No comments: