Saturday, June 14, 2008

Green with Envy

I was out yesterday catching the new Hulk movie which i have been waiting forever to be released ever since they casted Edward Norton and Liv Tyler. While I was shopping with my friends who were eager to get the new Metal Gear Solid 4, I happened to pick up a game of my own.

It was something i have been looking for quite a while and after seeing it lying in this particular store's shelf gathering dust i just had to rescue it and add it to my collection. Granted, it's not a legitimate copy and I probably won't get to play it until I visit my uncle's place and borrow my cousins' GBA but it's still a cool find nonetheless.

The only Gameboy Color game in my collection right now and it will sit very nicely alongside with my original Gameboy games collection. The only question is how long will the battery backed-up save last?

So what's next? Metal Gear: Ghost Babel? The search continues...

No comments: