Friday, June 20, 2008

Devil's Temptation

My region 3 version of MGS4 SE came in today and I'm torn between watching the bonus blu-ray disc or holding off until finishing the game first, as recommended by the inlay sleeve found inside the blu-ray case. I tend to be a sucker for these making-of specials and this bonus disc happens to be extra special because it clocks in a running time of over 130 minutes long and also it's presented on a blu-ray disc, giving you the best possible presentation. The packaging is as good as it gets i suppose for a region 3 release but i would have preferred it if they included a special box art for the game like the japanese release.


Just the other week, my friend managed to score a copy of this for slightly less than what i paid, and the fact that he agreed to buy the game from me earlier certainly doesn't make me feel any better about it. Oh well, i suppose i can figure out what to do with the additional copy while playing through Devil May Cry 4 before deciding which copy of the game to play. Assuming that i don't give in to the temptation and end up playing this before finishing Devil May Cry 4 first...

No comments: