Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Medal of Pride

I have this habit of being competitive for all the wrong reason and time so imagine my surprise when i heard my friends who co-op manage to find 14 BSAA emblems in their first playthrough RE5 while i only managed 8! I started to wonder where did all those missing emblems go because i was pretty darn thorough too as i could afford the luxury of talking my own time on offline mode.

Needless to say now that i'm playing as sheva in amateur mode, i decide to forgo my initial goal of scoring S in every mission and concentrate on finding some of those emblems. To my defense, i realised that some of these emblems can only be found when playing as sheva and obviously the AI is not designed to locate hidden emblems for you. I finally collected 10 emblems which is enough to lock most of the figures but still a ways off from the total 30 emblems hidden throughout the game. I guess 14 is a much more realistic target right now and i have so far refrained from checking the guide to locate the missing emblems. Pride can be an ugly thing sometimes...

No comments: