Wednesday, May 13, 2009

State of Panic

You can probably tell by now that i use my Wii to play Gamecube games more often than Wii games these days. A pair of AA batteries can last me for a great deal of months, even more so now that i sort of drifted off playing Oneechanbara on a consistent basis. Yup i replaced my AA batteries so rarely that the thought of getting re-chargables AA has never occur to me, i had a terrible experience using them with my first Gameboy and would really like to avoid them as long as i can.

So imagine my surprise when i was about to replace my AA batteries last night after a long period of use and reached out to my supply of spare AA batteries only to discover that two have leaked! I have built up a healthy supply of AA batteries over time but it seems i'm not using them up fast enough for them to outlive their usefulness. This sends me to a state of panic because now i have to use the remaining ones as fast as possible so they don't leak like the last two. It doesn't help that i hardly any Wii games i'm eager to play right now, be it new or the ones i have completed. Guess it may be time to look for some new Wii games after all, there is only so much Oneechan one can take.

No comments: