Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where Nothing Amazing Happens

My gaming has been pretty inactive lately ever since finishing RE5 so naturally you can expect less updates as well. Playoff basketball and and comic reading are among the other things occupying my time thereby influencing me to play a little bit of NBA 07 on the PS3 and the PSOne Spider-man which are not exactly great blog material.

Fear not, things should get a little bit more interesting this week as my copies of Madworld and Yakuza 2 are likely to be making its way back from New York courtesy of stringfellow.

2 comments:

The Blogger Formerly Known As "Me" said...

Hi there, fellow fanboy! I enjoy your blog due to your own sense of humor and love to gaming :D

Could we do a link exchange? My blog is a hardcore-Nintendo-blog. Worst visitor number ever was 50, best was 1500. I haven`t posted since a few months, but now I am back with full force and increased traffic by 150%. If yes, pls write a comment on my blog gamesfurk.blogspot.com I hope you don't acknowledge this message as spam. Thx in advance, fURki.

whyeo said...

thanks for reading, nice to have a vocal reader. will definitely check out your blog!