Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Great Mistake

My first experience with Sony Greatest Hits label was not a pleasant one so since then i have swore off against all things Greatest Hits but rest assured this biased is not unfound. You see i got my sister and mum to pick up a copy of the first Devil May Cry when they were visiting in Singapore. What they came back with was a Greatest Hits label as the game has been out for some time now but what was worse was the manual inside had a copy of pages missing! I kid you not, ok the number of pages were correct but in place of the correct pages were misprint of some other pages. Sure it could all be a bad coincidence but it just reaffirms my belief about how subpar these Greatest Hits can be.

Now i'm about to embark into that territory again as i have just ordered a copy of Ninja Gaiden Sigma. I couldn't resist the offered price and on top of that, i need something to make up the order.

No comments: