Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In My Restless Dreams...


My latest Play stuff, came in on saturday while i was home a pretty nice surprise seeing i'm usually at work when the postie arrives. While it may seem like random purchases, i actually have these in mind for some time now. I recently saw an akira yamaoka retrospective on the Silent Hill series which remind me i have yet to add Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams to my collection. I still remember shopping for this game at Sim Lim Plaza and having to choose between the two-disc PAL edition and the Japanese release of Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams. It was a hard choice naturally but ultimately i couldn't resist having the 2-disc set,what with it's sexy cardboard digipak packaging. This may not be the original release of Restless Dreams from those years back but it will do just nicely...

The Gamecube memory card is another essential purchase that i have been putting off for far too long, you see i have been using the memory card that came with Biohazard 0 all this long and while it's suffice, it's been subjected to a long of wear and tear seeing that i don't usually leave the card at it's port. So having this memory card allows me to back-up my saves to free up some much needed space so i can get on with playing the other games in my collection namely PN03, Twilight Princess, killer7...etc.

No comments: