Saturday, May 31, 2008

Twin Snakes First Playthrough

Going through my copy of Sons of Librerty, i seems to have stumbled onto my play result for my first run through Twin Snakes

Game Level - Normal
Play time - 18: 38 : 26
Save - 41 times
Continue - 20 times
Alert mode - 43 times
Enemies - 052 killed
Rations - 065 used
Codename - CAPIBARA
CLEAR CODE : Q5N9 JxJM H9Q5 FP3R KVHH L3RQ N78

Despite the controls being mapped differently on the Gamecube, my recent play of Twin Snakes does helped as i attempt to speed-run through Sons of Liberty in anticipation for Guns of the Patriots. Sons of Liberty really isn't one of my favourite Metal Gear titles but i must say it has aged remarkably well. I don't know if agruments were made when Twin Snakes first come out on which game looked better but take it from me, Sons of Liberty win hands down.

No comments: