Thursday, May 22, 2008

Zero Options

With the release of Biohazard Zero Wii in Japan less than two months away, i'm still undecided on whether i will be picking up the import release. I recently discovered that Okami Wii has updated my Wii system firmware, something i have refrained from up till now in hopes of using the datel freeloader to play import games. A small price to play such a classic game i suppose, maybe now i should start downloading those retro games on Nintendo Virtual Console, gotta get around to playing kamiya's all-time favourite The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past at some point.

Now back to the matter at hand, so Japan gets Biohazard Zero and America gets Okami both being ports of last-generation games that didn't sell very well and neither games scheduled to be crossing the shores. Okami was really a necessary purchase for me, as i have been putting off playing that game for far too long and having Wii controls was a really incentive for me, not to mention playing it on my "newer" console. Biohazard Zero on the other hand, is still a bit of a question mark for me at the moment since i already have three copies of the Gamecube version, making this my fourth copy.

No comments: