Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Okami

I have just passed 40 hours of gameplay in Okami over the weekend but yet i have no idea how close i am to finishing the game. I should be close as i have amassed twelve out of the thirteen available celestial brush skills but yet the storyline gives no indication that things are wrapping to an end.

I will still take my time to explore the land of Nippon thoroughly as there are so much that i have missed, i have not cross out any of the monsters on the two monster list i received and i only have about one-third of the stray beads scattered throughout the land. This has indeed turned out to be an epic journey and i'm not sure if i'm ready to do it all over again on my PS2. It kinda of a shame i won't get to view the ending credits at the end of my journey on the Wii version but i guess that would be a driving force for me to do it all over again on my PS2. Stay tuned for more Okami-related post as i have several other things to share regarding the game real soon.

No comments: